Viale Ugo Foscolo,
25088 Toscolano Maderno (BS)
Opened in 1937 the Monument next to the Cemetery of Maderno is dedicated to the fallen of the Great War of Toscolano Maderno. It contains precious relics belonging to the two local most important activities: paper and oil production. To note stone upside down tanks that were used for shredding rags in paper production and a fountain that represents the renewal of life.