St. George Church

Via S. Giorgio,
25088 Toscolano Maderno (BS)

It stands on a hill between the lake and the esplanade of "Brede", an ancient swamp reclaimed by the Dominican monks in the Middle Ages. Inside there is a painting by Andrea Celesti dating to 1693-4 depicting "The piety". An important funerary stele belonging to the Roman period is conserved by the altar.