P.zza San Marco,
25088 Toscolano Maderno (BS)
In the past it was characterized by a small beach where washerwomen used to wash clothes and the workers to bleach the linen. In 1899 it completely changed its aspect after the construction of the main road along the lake side. It is dedicated to St. Mark, a name that derives from the column holding the winged lion, symbol of the Republic of Venice.